Saturday 28 January 2012

Freebie Pick of the Day: The Mach Band Region by Maria Rachel Dooley

Today's Amazon Kindle edition freebie pick of the day is The Mach Band Region by Maria Rachel Dooley.


Check it out!



Book Description

When I left McKarey's Bluff ten years ago, I never planned to return. Ariel Morgan had refused to marry me and there was nothing left to stay for. Now Ariel is dead, supposedly by her own hand, and her younger sister, Rachel, is spiraling toward that same fate. Rachel used to be in love with me, maybe even more than Ariel. But she was a kid then. Now I'm returning to save a woman. And McKarey's Bluff is a small town haunted by more than Ariel's death. Years ago fifteen prostitutes disappeared. Sometimes the ghosts come back, not that I believe in them. But something isn't right here, and I'm seeing things I can't explain. I came to save Rachel, but I'm not even sure I can save myself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment