Saturday 31 March 2012

BOOK OF THE DAY: Impeding Justice by M A Comley

Impeding Justice 
by M A Comley
(Click here for UK purchase)


BOOK DESCRIPTION
For eight long years, Detective Inspector Lorne Simpkins has tracked the vicious criminal known as The Unicorn. But the killer has frustrated MI6 at every turn and remained successful at Impeding Justice.

When Lorne is targeted in a trap that results in the death of her partner, the tragedy shakes her confidence to the core. Before she has time to recoup, her teenage daughter is kidnapped. More than Lorne's professional reputation rests on her bringing The Unicorn to justice.

AUTHOR BIO
I am a British author. I moved to France around ten years ago and that's when I turned my hobby into a career.

I share my home with two crazy dogs that like nothing better than to drag their masterful leader (that's me) around the village.

I hope you enjoy reading my books, especially the Lorne Simpkins thrillers, Cruel Justice, Impeding Justice and Final Justice. The fourth book in the series will be out in April/May 2012.

If you fancy a lighter read why not try one of my romances, A Time to Heal and A Time For Change which is based on a TRUE story.

I also have a selection of short stories and novelettes available too.

I am represented by New York agent Richard Curtis.

You can find out more about me at the following blogs.

http://melcomley.blogspot.com

http://melcomleyromances.blogspot.com
http://melcomleyromances.blogspot.com

OTHER WORKS
Cruel Justice
Final Justice

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic book. I started with this one, but should have read Cruel Justice first. I read it recently and loved it, and it made this one even more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my baby. What a lovely surprise!

    Thank you for your kind words Linda, I love your all your books too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure to post great books. Please let me know if you'd like for me to include anything else on the site. :-)

    ReplyDelete