Tuesday 27 March 2012

FREE BOOK FIND: And Then It Rained: Lessons for Life by Megan Morrison

FREE to download TODAY at Amazon is the Kindle edition of And Then It Rained: Lessons for Life by Megan Morrison (Click here for UK download).  Why not check it out?



BOOK DESCRIPTION
Would you do it again… would you give Maya the letter? 

Some who know about it have asked me, as if I could actually turn back time. Would I give her the letter, knowing it would push away the person who'd been my comfort through my dad's alcoholism and parents' divorce; knowing that it would destroy a friendship I'd worked years to build; knowing I'd have to endure lies and unkindness from someone I believed in more than any other... 

…knowing that the fallout would inspire me to attend my dream college; knowing I'd conquer homesickness and so many other fears there; knowing I'd make friends who'd become like family; knowing I'd find rewards I could have never imagined?

And Then it Rained: Lessons for Life is the story of how I lost my most trusted confidant... and found myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment