Sunday 29 July 2012

BOOK OF THE DAY: The Crimson Teardrop by Wendy Grischow

by Wendy Grischow






BOOK DESCRIPTION
Have you ever wondered if there was more to your life? In The Crimson Teardrop, Clari often wondered just that, but continued living what seems to be just a normal life. She goes to work and lives her life day in and day out, until one day she gets a phone call that will change her life forever.

Her Great Auntie has passed away and she must tend to her estate, a place she hadn't been back to in years after her parents’ tragic death.

Once she arrives there, she gets more than she has bargained for. Unwelcome visitors, strange occurrences and learns of a whole new life lying in wait just for her. Will she be able to handle it all? Maybe it's too late and there is no turning back, only time will tell.




AUTHOR BIO
I live in Ontario Canada, and married to a wonderful man, we have two beautiful girls. I started writing when I was young, but left it for a number of years. When I was inspired and returned to it, The Crimson Teardrop is what I wrote.
I love to write as I have many stories rolling around in my head that I need to get out, lol, my characters often yell at me to hurry up, lol.
Please, have a read of my first novel and enjoy the roller coaster ride it takes you on.


No comments:

Post a Comment