Tuesday 31 July 2012

BOOK OF THE DAY: In Sammy's honor by Julie Bechtel

by Julie Bechtel





BOOK DESCRIPTION
Sammy is a happy go lucky six-teen year old teenager. Until one day her worst nightmare comes true. She is diagnosed with cancer. Now she must find a way to be an ordinary teenager as well as fight the fight of her life.



AUTHOR BIO

My name is Julie Bechtel. I am an Author of science fiction and children's books.I have three wonderful children 1 daughter and two sons. I have been married to my best friend for twenty years. I started writing in 2004 after a very hard patch in my life. I enjoy writing, being with my family, and my pets. My biggest dream is to one day be able to buy a home for my husband and son. Nothing spectacular, just a place with land. A few years ago we were going to buy a home, unfortunately my husband got hurt at work so we lost the house. I swore to myself that I would work as hard as i had to, so we could afford a place of our own. I found a place for 50,000 so I I just have 49,000 or so to go lol. god will provide in the end. I know that. The one thing that bothers me is how hard it is to sell a book without reviews.

SELECTED OTHER WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment