Wednesday 19 September 2012

INDIE NEW RELEASE: the rain comes by Amanda J Harrington


We are happy to announce as an INDIE NEW RELEASE and BARGAIN BOOK: the rain comes   by Amanda J Harrington (Click here for UK purchase).  Why not grab a copy of this today?



BOOK DESCRIPTION
'Glorious, angry rain! It’s like Heaven came to me as I slept. The rain is like my memories, my thoughts, my feelings, it’s like my whole life, thundering against the window.' 

When Maria wakes to find herself confused and trapped, not able to hear or see anything, she has no idea what has happened to her. As her mystery unravels, she follows her memories and leads herself out of her darkness. 'the rain comes' is the story of Maria and the people whose lives she touches, now and in her own past. Her journey is not over until she can feel the rain on her face and see the rainbow of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment