Monday 5 November 2012

FREE BOOK FIND: Stupid Website Ideas by Jason Brunson


FREE to download TODAY is Stupid Website Ideas: Will Yours Fly or Die?  by Jason Brunson  (Click here for UK Download) .  Why not download it before it goes back to full price?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
Why I wrote this book:

Just a little about me and why I wrote this book. I have several web sites that were getting a few orders a year. I was just about to give up when I got an e-mail that got my attention. It was a video on how to get more traffic to your web site. I watched it and implemented the practices. In seven hours, one of my sites was rated #1 on Google. (On a web site that was two years old, not a new site) Don’t think because you get one #1 listing that you have now conquered the net and are on the road to riches. You have to get multiple listings. I now know the pattern to use to get to the top.

Other videos, web seminars, e-books and tutorials followed. I had to tweak my site multiple times. Now, I get orders daily. I still adjust minor things here and there on a regular basis.

Backing up a little, after I got that #1 listing, I thought “Great! Now how did I do that?” It is one of those “use it or lose it” things. So I decided to write a few notes to guide myself through the process. That soon turned into this book. You see, if it is not written down, after a few weeks, you cant remember all of the things you have learned. The truth is, I made this course to help me remember what I once knew. Yes, I read it over again every time I build a new site or do work on my other sites.

The first video started me on a quest for knowledge. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of e-books. Some share a secret or two, but most are full of fancy talking that really get you nowhere. They ramble on and on about how they are going to give you such a great deal. GET TO THE POINT! Hands on training is always best.

Learn From My Mistakes

In my quest for knowledge and the next big money maker, I have spent over $100,000 for get rich quick schemes, multi-level marketing ploys, and other JUNK that did not work out. I started my own car dealership that failed. I tried almost everything. So you see, I am no quitter. I have tried and tried until I finally learned the correct way to market to the world on the Internet. Failures should not stop you. They should teach you what not to do again. Everyone who is successful has had failures. It is all about the winning attitude. Be positive, put in the time necessary, and you will win.

Learn from my mistakes and save yourself a lot of time and money! I have spent many hours to bring you this information into a book. I have sorted through the false information so you don’t have to. I wish someone would have taken me by the hand when I started my first online business.

The Goal: 
I will be as precise as possible without insulting your intelligence, but I assume you know nothing. The goal of this book is to give power to the little guy and stop wasting your money on business start ups that will not work. The correct research will tell you if your idea will make money. By properly researching your market, you can know if your website idea will be successful before you spend a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment