Thursday 10 January 2013

FREE BOOK FIND: Zam Zoodle Oop Boop Soup! by J. Kaylin


FREE to download TODAY is Zam Zoodle Oop Boop Soup! (more Children's Rhymes by JKaylin)  by J. Kaylin  (Click here for UK Download) .  Why not download it before it goes back to full price?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
"Zam Zoodle Oop Boop Soup!" is a delightful book for kids within the genre of children's literature and fiction. This unique book of juvenile fiction can be enjoyed by both beginning and intermediate readers. Though aimed at an audience of children 3 thru 8, people of all ages will enjoy this inspirational book of children's poetry.

In addition, this "nursery-rhyme" type book with its silly poetry, limericks and puns, parodies, and common non-sense is also meant to encourage a child to think of themselves as being special as they discover the magic of the written word through child rhymes and unusual verse.

"Zam Zoodle Oop Boop Soup!" is a children's book of poems that is another novel approach to children's literature. J. Kaylin's understanding of children and the child within is evident in this delightfully written and illustrated children's book. Author/Illustrator J.Kaylin has put into this fun picture book of poems for kids a liberal amount of imagination and play.

"Zam Zoodle Oop Boop Soup!" is an asset to any library, including any digital e-book library that you'll want to take with you wherever you go. Professional editors have described author and illustrator JKaylin as the next generation in humor and word play since Ogden Nash.

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

Why over the years my first simple little book has had such a unique appeal to children and to others as well, I do not know. Yet, why did I write my first book in the first place? Why am I writing a second children's book similar to my first book, A Yellow Jellow, What Did You Say?, which is now in its second edition? 

I have always liked silly words, wits, and rhymes. I liked the Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz at the end of Dr. Seuss's "ABC's". I liked Shel Silverstein's book, "The Missing Piece", and I really liked, "The Real Mother Goose". These books fascinated me when I was young. I read them and read them. I liked how they spoke to me, and sometimes from across the pages came a simple message wrapped in a certain kind of wit, humor, or in just plain silliness. I loved words. I loved how they sounded and were put together. I loved how they felt and how they made me feel. I don't know how many times I read that last page in Dr. Seuss's "ABC's" - The Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment