Monday 22 April 2013

BOOK OF THE DAY: Catering to the CEO by Samantha Chase

by Samantha Chase






BOOK DESCRIPTION
Jaded CEO Adam Lawrence knew exactly how to get what he wanted in business and in the bedroom. When independent, sexy and impossible to ignore Cassie Jacobs dares to best him on a business deal, Adam vows revenge. But how far can he go when the two find out that they are about to become family?


AUTHOR BIO



Contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and encouraging those students to follow their writing dreams gave Samantha the confidence to take that step as well.

Her second book, a holiday novella titled "The Christmas Cottage" hit #10 on Amazon's Best Seller List on Christmas Eve. It was a great Christmas gift! Watching the numbers rise and fall is a daily roller coaster ride but definitely an exciting one! And on February 25th, she released the follow up novella - "Ever After" - available exclusively on Amazon.

In March 2013, "The Christmas Cottage" was nominated for two Indie Romance Convention Award - Best Indie Romance Novella and Best Indie Contemporary Romance while Samantha was nominated for Indie Author of the Year!

When she's not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, blogging, playing way too many games of Scrabble on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 23 years and their two sons in North Carolina.


REVIEWS
5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Want To Put It Down April 3, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition
I have all of Samantha Chase books and thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them. Her latest book, Catering to the CEO, is excellent. I started reading it this morning and was upset when I realized I had an appointment and had to put the book down. So, I took the book with me and continued reading it while I was waiting. I loved Adam and Cassie together. I didn't want the book to end. I am, hopefully, looking forward to a sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samantha Does It Again! April 19, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I have found a new love for the Amazon Kindle app on my phone because of Samantha Chase's stories. I've followed her since Jordan's Return and because of the Kindle app I'm able to read her stories just about anywhere. I'm truly excited about her next book. Make sure you check out CATERING TO THE CEO. Adam is the type of person you want to hate, but can help loving.


OTHER WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment