Sunday 28 July 2013

99 CENT BOOK FIND: Creepy by Jeff Bennington

Available for JUST 99 CENTS is Creepy: A Collection of Scary Stories (Creepy Collection Series)  by Jeff Bennington  (Click here for UK Download).  Why not download it now?




BOOK DESCRIPTION
ABOUT CREEPY:
The Creepy series is a one of a kind combination of true supernatural occurances, mixed with a variety of supernatural short stories. Creepy contains The Rumblin' and Murdoch's Eyes. Best of all, Creepy includes some of the author's real life supernatural experiences... absolutely true ghost stories. 

"I was around ten years old when I had my first supernatural experience. Thirty years later, my ghosts have returned and they are creepier than ever. I've seen full-bodied apparations, felt a dark presence practically breathing down my neck, and everyday I work with a ghost who seems more curious than anything." ~ Jeff Bennington

The following true stories are all inside CREEPY:

The Shadow Man
The Ghost Named Earl
Someone in the Basement

These ghostly experiences have influenced my writing and allowed me to truly capture the essence of fear and suspense that you'll discover in my fiction. If you enjoy creepy tales from Stephen King, you'll love my heart pounding, short stories too. 

ADDITIONAL RED HOT REVIEWS:
"With the author using horror as a psychological special effect, Murdoch's Eyes packs a fearsome punch. A killer of a short story thriller!" - Michele Tater, The Couch Tater Review

"Murdoch's Eyes is a wicked, twisted little tale. A thrilling paranormal both well written and with some truly freaky characters. I don't think I'll ever look at anyone with green eyes the same again." - Jen Wylie, Author of Sweet Light

"Reading the reviews of this book, I wondered if it was all it was hyped up to be. Reading it - I discovered it really was. The violence is beautifully executed, the plot is perfect in its speed and intensity and the characters are wonderfully written. Jeff Bennington has written a stunning story here. Ten out of ten." - Michael Wilson

"Very interesting story, Jeff! I don't think I would've gotten much sleep either." - Neal Hock, The Bookhound's Den

***If you like ghost stories you'll love REUNION, an Amazon bestselling ghost story that takes place twenty years after a school shooting, with a twist that willl kick your....well you get the idea. 

**** Be sure to check out TWISTED VENGEANCE and CREEPY 2

You can follow Jeff on Twitter @TweetTheBook and his blog, The Writing Bomb. Write a review and then look him up online. He'd love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment