Sunday 27 October 2013

BARGAIN BOOK: Snapshots by Patricia Lynne

We are happy to announce as a BARGAIN BOOK:  Snapshots  by Patricia Lynne (Click here for UK purchase).  Why not grab a copy of this today




BOOK DESCRIPTION
My name is Cyclop Blaine and I am a real person.

“You are mine.”

I am a real person: heedless of a childhood spent under the supervision of an old man I only know as Master.

“You belong to me.”

I am a real person: regardless of my teenage years bound by violence as the adoptive son of the Victory Street Gang's leader.

“You will obey me.”

I am a real person: despite the visions I see in others' eyes. Snapshots of their futures.

“You will cower before me.”

I am a real person: my life will be my own. I belong to no one.

“You. Are. MINE.”

No comments:

Post a Comment