Friday 11 April 2014

BARGAIN BOOK: How Shall We Love? by Precarious Yates

We are happy to announce as a BARGAIN BOOK: How Shall We Love?  by Precarious Yates (Click here for UK purchase)  .  Why not grab a copy of this today?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
I’m what you’d call a hyper-intellectual. I love to learn more than most kids love to play. Then the divorce messes everything up. 

In spite of my parents, I get my philosophy about love from a grungy and homeless businessman. 

A famous nun gives me life-altering advice about how to practice this love. 

And what about all these feelings I have for the skater punk down the street? Why won’t this amazing looking guy date? 

An ever fracturing relationship with Shepherd, my father, may put an end to all my visits with Reuel. 

And if Reuel learns the truth about my dad, he’ll stop hanging out with me for sure. 

How will I ever live my philosophy if I have this many secrets? 

In the midst of life’s mess, how shall we love?

No comments:

Post a Comment