Sunday 6 April 2014

FREE BOOK FIND: The Red Cross of Gold I by Brendan Carroll

FREE to download TODAY is The Red Cross of Gold I:. The Knight of Death  by Brendan Carroll  (Click here for UK Download).  Why not grab a copy before it goes back to full price?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
If anything can go wrong... it will and does in Book One of the Assassin Chronicles. Mark Ramsay has never had so much trouble executing a simple extraction/assassination mission. Are the years getting to him? Eight centuries in the same job is a long, long time. Maybe he needs a vacation. Maybe he needs a new occupation. But maybe he just needs to get his head on straight before he loses it. 

(This is the first book of the thirty installment, epic fantasy series. Twenty-seven are currently published.)
Lucy Liu said of the series only recently on Facebook: "Finished #22 and immediately started #23 because I HAD to know what happened. Left 5* review at Amazon. Here's a sample: I am in awe at how these books just keep getting better and better. I finish one and say Wow that was a great book! and then I read the next and say Wow THAT was really a great book! # 22 delivered the same impact. In fact, the last quarter had me on the edge of my seat and completely fixated."

No comments:

Post a Comment