Tuesday 19 August 2014

BOOK OF THE DAY: Conflicted Hearts (Garrett's Point Book 2) by Savanna Grey

by Savanna Grey
(Click for UK  , Australia, Canada  or India purchase)






BOOK DESCRIPTION
In the second book of the Garrett's Point series, Kathryn and Grady are in a battle of wills and hearts.

Kathryn
Friends she adores. A career she loves. Life is good and stable. An important business deal, an old legend and dormant passions threaten her balanced life.

Grady
Sherriff Grady McCloud will be faced with protecting the citizens of Garrett's Point and fighting for the love of his life.

Will ghosts of past and present jeopardize Kathryn's chance at a future with Grady, or will she be strong enough to accept the things she cannot change and embrace what is being offered?


Who will win in the battle between conflicted hearts?


AUTHOR BIO



Wife and mother of three daughters and one son, life is never dull. I fell in love with the written word as a young girl. My enchantment with the act of falling in love was cemented after reading Pride and Prejudice in the 10th grade.

I love being able to crawl inside a book as if I am a bystander watching it all unfold live. Now that's a good book!


My desire is to share my fictional friends with you so that they become your friends too! When you read my books, if you don't end it by saying "Best Imaginary Friends EVER!" then I haven't done what I set out to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment