Friday 12 September 2014

99 CENT BOOK FIND: My Husband's Toes by Lori A. O'Connell

Available for JUST 99 CENTS is My Husband's Toes: A Memoir  by Lori A. O'Connell (Click for UK, Australia, Canada  or India purchase).  Why not grab a copy before it goes back to full price?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
In February of 2012, my husband’s toes began speaking to me. After recovering from the initial shock that body parts could speak, I came to know the toes intimately - their hopes and dreams, their thoughts and fears, their conflicting desires to both transcend their structural limitations and achieve radical acceptance of their lack of autonomy.

I share these historic dialogues at the risk of great ridicule in the hopes that others will come forward and share what I know now to be true – our toes are alive, and they need to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment