Sunday 7 September 2014

INDIE NEW RELEASE: I Know Why I Lived by Lonnie J. Neal

We are happy to announce as an INDIE NEW RELEASE : I Know Why I Lived  by Lonnie J. Neal (Click for UK , Canada or India purchase).  Why not grab a copy today?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
You're probably wondering why you picked up this book, saying to yourself that it’s just another autobiography about a person’s life, his ups and downs and how he's bettered himself over the years. Or maybe you’re thinking, here’s another guy trying to make some money by writing down his life story; it's probably full of lies. But you see, everything happens for a reason. You picked up this book, and you learned something right away: that everything happens for a reason. So, if you put down this book, you may miss out on an opportunity to understand or help someone else in need. Please don't misunderstand me. I’m not trying to force this book on you, but it's a good idea to recognize that you can probably use a little knowledge, influence, or even a little tip on understanding why you live or what you are. Your life is important to the world, and your soul is accountable for all of your actions. I wrote this book the way I did so you could hear my voice, and understand that the abilities of God, and the decisions you make are all up to you. I know you sometimes feel backed up into a corner, but the day will come when you’ll have to make a decision to do the wrong thing or the right thing to get the monkey off your back. You don't have to be famous and you don't have to be rich to be successful. All you need is to trust in the Lord, and all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment