Thursday 30 April 2015

99 CENT BOOK FIND: Adventures of a Railway Nomad by Karen McCann

Available for JUST 99 CENTS is Adventures of a Railway Nomad: How Our Journeys Guide Us Home by Karen McCann  (Click for UK , Australia, Canada or India purchase).  Why not grab a copy before it goes back to full price?




BOOK DESCRIPTION
One August morning, I walked out of my Seville home taking nothing but a small, roll-aboard bag, a EuRail pass, and my husband. I was traveling with no fixed time limit, no reservations, and only a loose idea of an itinerary. My goal was to see if I could still have the kind of spontaneous adventures I’d enjoyed in my youth. I traveled 6000 miles through 13 countries by train, and the results – often hilarious, occasionally harrowing, definitely life-changing – form the basis of my new book, Adventures of a Railway Nomad: How Our Journeys Guide Us Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment