Tuesday 5 May 2015

99 CENT BOOK FIND: Find the Magic by Alicia Dean

Available for JUST 99 CENTS is Find the Magic - How to Plot a Story in 10 Easy Steps by Alicia Dean (Click for UK, Australia, Canada or India purchase).  Why not grab a copy NOW?
 



BOOK DESCRIPTION
October 21, 2014
How to write a novel? That is the question. There are probably as many answers to that question as there are people who ask it.

Wanting to write and actually doing it are two very different things. I am well acquainted with the sometimes grueling process of churning out a story. Over the years, I have tried many methods for creating and completing manuscripts, and have tweaked and honed it down to a workable (for me) process.

Using specific examples from one of my own novels, Without Mercy, I share my method in this mini how to book. The first eight steps actually deal with plotting while the last two are designed to help expand your outline into a well-developed draft. There is no one, perfect way to create a story, but there will be a method, or methods that work for you. I’m not sure if this is the one, but it works for me. Only you can decide if it also works for you. Fingers crossed that it does!

*** Warning – Please do not purchase without reading a sample. (This is solid advice for any book, fiction or non. If you are not intrigued in the sample, you will likely not enjoy the book)

No comments:

Post a Comment