Saturday 14 November 2015

99 CENT BOOK FIND: Broken Illusions (His Agenda 3) by Dori Lavelle

Available for JUST 99 CENTS is Broken Illusions (His Agenda 3): A Disturbing Psychological Thriller by Dori Lavelle  (Click for UK , Australia, Canada or India purchase).  Why not grab a copy before it goes back to full price?




BOOK DESCRIPTION
Jude Macknight is dead. He's gone forever, and I can finally start my new life with Dustin. But moving on is easier said than done.

When I close my eyes at night, I still see Jude's face. And sometimes I feel his presence. When will he stop haunting me? And when will I stop waiting for the other shoe to drop?

*WARNING: Due to sexual situations and adult content, this dark and disturbing psychological thriller is not intended for readers under the age of 18, and anyone who is unable to read books containing the following issues: kidnapping, murder, graphic rape, and extreme violence.*

No comments:

Post a Comment