Saturday 16 January 2016

Landed on Black by Zach Fortier



Landed on Black is about the reality that every cop comes to realize. After you have been on the job long enough you realize that nothing is how it seems. Your circle of people that you can trust...really trust, gets smaller every year and you start to question your own sanity ~Could everyone you know be this messed up? Is it really possible that you missed all the facades and the ruses that people kept up? Before I started working as a cop I was and careful about whom I chose to associate with. Now it seems everywhere I look I recognize the potential for being double crossed and betrayed. Landed On Black is about the toll that reality took on my life


AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
 
Click for purchase in

USA    UK   Australia  CA   India

No comments:

Post a Comment