Saturday 12 March 2016

99 CENTS: Dane: Hollywood's Finest by Delilah Wilde



Savannah

Waking up next to a movie star is every girl's dream but mine. Dane Reynolds is a jerk with a bad reputation and a giant ego. I don't care how many blockbusters he's been in.

If he thinks his star power will get me to bend over for him he can think again. I'm no showbiz groupie and I won't go down without a fight.

He's never met a girl like me.


Dane

I have my pick of the hottest Hollywood starlets but my eyes are set on Savannah. Her feisty attitude is just a front. No woman can resist my movie star charm. She'll be dropping her panties before the night is over.

I'll have my way with her and move on. Dane Reynolds flies solo and that's the way it's going to stay, whether she likes it or not.



AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

 
Click for purchase in

 
USA    UK   Australia  Canada   India
 

No comments:

Post a Comment