Monday 16 May 2016

99 CENTS: A Lullaby of Virtues by Bienvenido Jr Buten


Syringa: My name is Syringa Vidanoche. With my violin Nochi, I can create Silver fire that belches poisonous smoke. Thanks to his song, I managed to survive the last war. Earn my title as Reaper of Songs. But in Virtuesprings, freedom is impossible without power. Just ask all the children who didn’t survive the war….

Yarrow: I go by Yarrow Virtuesong. My nameless violin allows me to create healing fire. Thanks to my ancestors lust for power, the world thinks I plot, but I just have reapers on me. In Virtuesprings, without power, song parchments to buy some, or a phoenix to burn all who oppose me, I am hopeless. Death bound.

As general of kin Vidanoche, sixteen-year-old Syringa struggles to gain respect from a lineage ruled by men. As one of the last surviving member of kin Virtuesong, Yarrow struggles to connect with Symphonist around him.

A dual pov short story filled with phoenixes, survival, and a touch of romance.

AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED



 (USA, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, India, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands)





No comments:

Post a Comment