Friday 29 July 2016

99 CENTS: The Three Kitties That Saved My Life by Michael Meyer





 UPLIFTING TRUE STORY OF LOVE

Losing loved ones is an awful fact of life; losing one's loving spouse, one's day-to-day partner through life, especially in the prime of life, is one of the most unbearable tolls that we humans are forced to endure. This is the true story of my journey from grieving widower, not caring if I lived or died, to the once-again happily married man I am today, a man who both loves and cherishes life. My three kitties have given me a new zest for living.


Both inspiring and entertaining, my story might just make you laugh at times, or bring a tear to your eye, as you journey along with me.


CLICK FOR PURCHASE IN

 USA   UK  Australia  Canada  India

No comments:

Post a Comment