Thursday 24 May 2012

FREE BOOK FIND: Getting Back on Track After Gaining Weight by P. Seymour


FREE to download TODAY is Getting Back on Track After Gaining Weight (How to Lose 100 Pounds)  by P. Seymour (Click here for UK download).  Why not download this self-help guide before it goes back to full price?



BOOK DESCRIPTION
Praise for "Getting Back on Track After Gaining Weight"

Practical tips for getting back on track...I enjoyed reading this book, mostly because it was personal and real, not some rehashed weight loss book. It was truly written by someone who had success losing weight, but then gained some back. And the writer gives specific examples of what she did wrong and simple ways to overcome those missteps...And this is not written by an author who scraped together just one book on weight loss. In fact, this author has many other books in her series that will give you the motivation and tips for getting back on track with your weight loss plan. 

AN INSPIRING BOOK!! Everyone who has been on the weight roller coaster needs to be sure and buy this book, It is inspiring and encouraging. I have spent my life on that roller coaster and I feel so motivated to make a workable plan to finally take off my weight and keep it off...It is written by someone who obviously been there with the rest of us and is not judgmental. I look forward to having her on my side on this journey.

Great for getting started...This book is good for someone who is trying to get into the habit of losing weight. It takes a lot of work and motivation, as well as eating and working out correctly. This book will do just that.

More About "Getting Back on Track After Gaining Weight"

Gaining back weight after a significant weight loss can be devastating and depressing. It's easy to feel like a failure and scary to think about attempting to lose weight again.

Like the other books in this series, the author is going to get real with you about her own struggle to lose weight and this does include a period of weight gain. She then takes you through a process that will help you to move on from your mistakes and get motivated to be back on track for changing your life.

This book, like the previous volumes, is a quick read told from a very real perspective. 
 
More Praise...

"I really enjoyed how the author was so positive throughout the book. I tend to get down on myself once I start to gain weight and this book is really a great pick-me-up."

"As we flipped through the pages, we found golden nuggets within..."

If you're looking for some help and motivation for moving forward after you've put some weight back on, then "Getting Back on Track After Gaining Weight" is for you! Grab your copy today!

2 comments:

  1. I found some great information in your blog. This blog is very useful and helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this information with us informative .. I love your blog……

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. So glad you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete