Thursday 24 May 2012

FREE BOOK FIND: Letters to Jesus by Missy Fillion

FREE to download TODAY is Letters to Jesus  by Missy Fillion (Click here for UK Download) .  Why not download this before it goes back to full price?







BOOK DESCRIPTION
What if you wrote a letter to Jesus and he responded? What if a divine correspondence brought Jesus into your life? In Letters to Jesus twenty-seven seekers pour out their hearts to Jesus, and he responds with love and mercy to their deepest needs and appreciations. People reach out to Jesus. He reaches back. 

This divine correspondence between seekers and Jesus is a novelette of 12,000 words. A bonus excerpt from Retreat to Folly, a novel by Missy Fillion, is included.

1 comment:

  1. sorry but this is really not my kind of thing. I have a thousand things I would ask but prayers do not work. I wish you the best with the book though. I was a Christian once and they were the most miserable years of my life which kind of beleis the idea it is meant to be a joyous exietence.

    ReplyDelete