Wednesday 20 June 2012

FREE BOOK FIND: 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge by Shelley Hitz


FREE to download TODAY AND TOMORROW is 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge: Finding Freedom from Self-Pity and a Negative Attitude   by Shelley Hitz  (Click here for UK Download) .  Why not download this before it goes back to full price?








BOOK DESCRIPTION
 During a season of transition in my life, I found myself overwhelmed with negative emotions like self-pity and a complaining spirit. It was as if a dark cloud had descended over me. I prayed and asked God for wisdom on how to overcome these negative emotions. And I sensed Him leading me to do this 21 days of gratitude challenge. 


Over the course of the 21 days, God began to change me as I spent intentional time being grateful for all I have been given. I did this through writing in my journal each day and also sending a hand-written thank you note to someone different each day.

And now I want to share what I learned with you in the short, but powerful book.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment