Sunday 15 July 2012

FREE BOOK FIND: Beach Living: 7 Popular Reasons People Move To The Beach by Anna Seeger


FREE to download TODAY AND TOMORROW is Beach Living: 7 Popular Reasons People Move To The Beach  by Anna Seeger (Click here for UK Download).  Why not download it before it goes back to full price?








BOOK DESCRIPTION
Millions plan their summer vacations at sunny beach destinations. However, coastal living is a different matter. I have always dreamed of what beach life would be like for a permanent resident. Approaching the big 50, I decided it was now or never.

I started researching beaches. I thought anything is possible. So I started looking at coastal towns primarily in the United States. It was so exciting. I was looking at my computer screen making sounds as if I was eating a box of chocolates. The ooh...awe, oh my, this is my favorite, oh isn't this beautiful became common sounds.

I found there are many reasons for people moving to the coast. It isn't always just to swim in the waters, walk on the beach, snorkel and eat hamburgers. I knew that I had enjoyed many of these activities when I visited the beach, but I never realized that these and other different coastal activities were some of the primary reasons others wanted to relocate to a beach town.

1 comment:

  1. I have spent my share of years with coastal living, but for me I suppose the thing that always draws me back is the scent of the sea and the roar of waves on an otherwise peaceful evening.

    ReplyDelete