Friday 13 July 2012

FREE BOOK FIND: Freedom of the Monsoon by Malika Gandhi

FREE to download TODAY is Freedom of the Monsoon by Malika Gandhi (Click here for UK Download) Why not download it before it goes back to full price?







BOOK DESCRIPTION
A storm is coming our way; I feel the change. The heart is hardening. Gandhi has come and has made his decision. 

I see Rakesh, my dear friend, ready and willing. Dev’s life will never be the same after this; I worry – there is fire in this eyes. Amit and Sunil, it’s not fair they get caught in this fight and I, Pooja, never dreamt what became of my life… 

Death and sacrifice is knocking on India’s doors. The British Raj needs to go and the Indians must have their country back. Re-live the determination that dwelled in the hearts of the natives as they fought hard and long. Follow the five individuals as they face fear, love, sacrifice and hate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment