Wednesday 7 May 2014

FREE BOOK FIND:Gringa - In the Clutches of a Drug Lord by Eve Rabi

FREE to download TODAY is Gringa - In the Clutches of a Drug Lord: A Modern Day Love Story   by Eve Rabi  (Click here for UK Download) .  Why not download a copy before it goes back to full price?






BOOK DESCRIPTION
I was twenty-one, a college student who took crap from no one. While holidaying in Mexico, I was accosted by Diablo, The Devil of Mexico and shot, because the idiot mistook me for a spy. I survived, only to encounter him again months later. How’s that for luck? Furious and sick of all that I’d been through because of him, I slapped him, told him to go to hell and braced myself for the bullet. To my surprise, he became fascinated with me and blackmailed me into becoming his woman. He’d slay the entire village that sheltered me if I rejected his proposal. He was Kong, hairy, tattooed from fingertips to face, with scary piercings, blood-shot eyes, a ruthless killer and above all, he was my murderer – how could anyone expect me to say yes? To save the village I had to. Gringa - In the Clutches of a Drug Lord. A free book!"

No comments:

Post a Comment