Tuesday 28 December 2010

Review of The Crown Conspiracy by Michael Sullivan.

The Crown Conspiracy by Michael Sullivan.


The Crown Conspiracy is a fantastically well written story. The Thieves who are the unlikely heroes and the interweaving of the multiplicity of characters are masterful. The interplay of the relationships between one another are captivating even if sometimes cut off short before fulfilling what they are meant to.

I would have liked to have seen more made of Alenda Lanalkin and her forbidden liaison with a commoner, as I would have Archibald Bannatyne’s relevance in the story as a whole; but perhaps their tales are to be made something of in subsequent books.

It is a hard to put down book, once started; I found myself going back to it when I should have been concentrating on other matters.
I cannot wait until the next instalment in the The Riyria Revelations.  

The author certainly knows how to tell a great story and he is undeniably deserving of success.

Review by

Pippa Boreham

1 comment:

  1. This is next on my To-Read list and I'm very excited to get started. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete