Friday 29 June 2012

99 CENT BOOK FIND: In Waiting by Kathryn Jones


Available for JUST 99 CENTS is In Waiting  by Kathryn Jones  (Click here for UK purchase) .  Why not download this  before it goes back to full price?







BOOK DESCRIPTION
There was no one in line or waiting for a refill, so I leaned forward over the counter. “My fiancé just dumped me.” 

“Woah! Why would he do a stupid thing like that?”

I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. I had promised myself that I wouldn’t talk about this with customers or with anyone, really. I hadn’t even broken the news to my parents yet, who were already making plans for their first grandchildren.

“He found somebody else.”


When Tabitha finds herself suddenly alone, she doesn't know where to turn. Floating through life, dealing with her best friend's strange assumptions of marriage, and trying to balance work with attending school is about all Tabitha has to look forward to until she finds love in a most unusual place.

No comments:

Post a Comment