Tuesday 26 November 2013

FREE BOOK FIND: Along Came a Demon by Linda Welch

FREE to download TODAY is Along Came a Demon (Whisperings) (Whisperings Paranormal Mystery)  by Linda Welch  (Click here for UK Download).  Why not grab a copy now?



BOOK DESCRIPTION
I'm told the dead are all around us. I wouldn't know about that, I see only the violently slain. They can be victims of hit-and-run, innocents caught in a cross-fire, the murdered. They whisper to me and they never, ever, forget the face of their killer. I've learned to live with my uncanny ability, in fact I've made a career out of it.

The departed aren't the only supernaturals I see. No, they're not vampires or werewolves or fae - those things don't exist. We live side by side with what some call the Otherworldy. That's too much of a mouthful for me, I call them demons. If you saw them as I do, you'd know why.

Right now I'm trying to track down a missing six year-old boy whose mother was murdered. Or maybe she wasn't. To further complicate the case, Clarion PD gave me a partner I'd rather shoot than work with.

I can't tell them he's a demon.

They'd think I'm crazy.

I'm Tiff Banks. Welcome to my world.

WHISPERINGS. Paranormal mystery with a splash of humor and dash of romance.

Also by Linda Welch: Femme Fatales, dark urban fantasy short story collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment