Wednesday 20 January 2016

FREE : Whispered Pain by Ashley Fontainne



I am no longer among the living. At least, I don’t think I am. I don’t remember my name, my age, or even my sex. I don’t feel. I can’t smell. I hear, but sounds don’t register emotional responses anymore. I see, but it’s all in muted gray. No vibrant colors.

No sense of time, space, awareness. I just…float. Like a weightless cloud drifting through the limitless universe. I don’t know where I am or how I arrived at this point. Ebony nothingness has swallowed me whole.

Can you help me? Will you help me? I need to know. Want to know. Have to know.

Who am I?

Where am I?

How do I escape this black void?

Help.

Please, help me.



AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

Click for purchase in

USA   UK   Australia   Canada  India

No comments:

Post a Comment