Saturday 26 May 2012

BOOK OF THE DAY: Kings, Queens, Heroes, & Fools by M.R. Mathias

by M.R. Mathias
(Click here for UK purchase)




BOOK DESCRIPTION
Kings, Queens, Heroes, & Fools (The Wardstone Trilogy Book Two) Join Hyden Hawk Skyler, and some great new friends, on an adventurous quest, over land and sea, to find the Silver Skull of Zorellin. Fight with Mikahl, Ironspike, and fierce King Jarrek as they try to free the enslaved people of Wildermont from King Ra'Gren and his Dakaneese Overlords. Patrol the skies with Shaella, and her new black dragon, Vrot. With her father's spell books, and the Priests of Kraw, she decides to aid King Ra'Gren, while scheming to free her lover, Gerard, from the hellish Nethers. Demonic love, valiant battles, and foolhardy heroics await readers in this epic continuation of the 'Wardstone Trilogy' that was written in a Texas prison cell, by author, M. R. Mathias.

AUTHOR BIO





The jewel you see glowing in the ring in my authors photo isn't really a jewel at all. It is the crystallized tear of a real dragon. In my novel "The Royal Dragoneers" you might find the moment where this wonderfully magical tear drop fell from a green dragons eye. It hardened on its way down to land in a mess of troll corpses that the dragon was laying on.
My grandfather died before I was born, but the ring was given to me by my mother, after my grandmother recently died. My grandfather had apparently won it in a poker game near the Red River between Texas and Oklahoma sometime in the early 1900's.
It has been a boon, the magic of the teardrop, for it brought you here to me didn't it? Now treat yourself to something fantastic and try out the free sample of one of my novels. I hope you enjoy the journey. It will be spectacular. Thanks M.R. Mathias

OTHER WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment